7th International Conference on Marine Bioprospecting BIOPROSP_15 will take place on 18-20th February 2015 in Tromsø, Norway
Program Committee and Organizing Committee have started working on BIOPROSP_15.
Stay tuned for more information about topics and speakers!
THIS IS BIOPROSP_15 :
- One of Europe's top conferences on marine bioprospecting
- Themed program of speakers from science and industry
- Pre-conference workshops, hands-on exprience in more intimate atmosphere
- PhD course in bioprospecting at UiT - The Arctic University of Tromsø
- Poster session, with poster prize competition
- International, with more than 30 nationalities represented
- Networking opportunities, with 300 researchers, industry representatives, entrepreneurs
- Scholarships offered to 10 PhD students covering conference fee, hotel, final dinner
- Located in the incredible surroundings of Northern Norway, during the Northern Lights peak activity season
- Rich social activities program, from dog sledging through Northern Lights watching to music & dancing evenings
REGISTRATION WILL OPEN SOON. IN THE MEANTIME WE INVITE YOU TO READ ABOUT PREVIOUS BIOPROSP CONFERENCE:
BIOPROSP_13 focused on the challenges and possibilities related to industrial applications of marine bioactive compounds.
Biotech and pharmaceutical industry, scientists, medicine, cosmetics, public support system, decision-makers and others interested in marine bioprospecting.
«The BIOPROSP Conference is an experience – both scientific and social»
- An up-to-date interchange of leading research from all over the world, with a number of selected invited speakers from industry and academia.
- A good mixture of R&D within Business and Academia
- Delegates are invited to present posters. A number of poster presenters will be selected for short (5 min) oral presentations of their poster.
- Pre-conference workshops Wednesday 20th February.
- BIOPROSP_13 is offering 10 scholarships for out of town PhD students (deadline October 15th - application form scholarship).